Quite the collectable package this for the AC/DC backpacker. Housed in a 12" x 12" x 4" box designed to resemble a vintage AC/DC guitar amp, the trainspotters among you will recognise the original logo used by Angus and Malcolm on their speaker cabinets in 1975, with opening lid doubling up as a fully working 1 watt guitar amp.
Ageing roadies can revel in the nostalgia whilst your young’uns can play Rock God for an hour (who wears the shorts is up to you). Now on to the serious stuff…
– This limited collectors’ set comprises 3 CDs of Studio and Live rarities remastered from original sources for optimum sound quality
– 2 All Region NTSC DVDs featuring the 'Family Jewels II' and exclusive 'Live At The Circus Krone' recorded in 2003
– An LP of unique studio rarities pressed on 180gram Audiophile Quality Virgin Vinyl
– A 164-page book of rare and unseen images spanning 1973-2003
– 9 pieces of memorabilia including a button badge, sticker, tour flyer and Bon Scott temporary 'parrot' tattoo!
What’s not to like?