Charlotte Church and her two children were almost killed by a deadly gas leak at her new home.
The 24-year-old singer ' who has three-year-old daughter Ruby and son Dexter, two, with ex-fiance Gavin Henson ' had been suffering from headaches and only became aware she was being poisoned when her concerned grandfather suggested she install a carbon monoxide detector at the £1.3 million mansion in South Wales.
A source said: 'Charlotte was terrified when she found out what had been happening and said she feels lucky to be alive. She had been complaining of headaches for weeks but had no idea why.
Click here to read the full story on Music-News.com